Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Over the top organisation


I guess one may say that I am a little over the top with a few things in my life, and food presentation is one of them. I need to be organised when preparing my ingredients, to the point that sometimes the ingredients look more presentable then the finished product! I guess I'm more at ease, relaxed with my cooking when I have all of my ingredients prepared in my little glass bowls that I picked up at a Brunswick hospitality supplier. It is much more of a joy to then throw my prepared ingredients together into a sizzling wok and cook up a quick stir fry or in this case, a Thai noodle salad.

2 comments:

Miss Honey said...

Oh I totally agree! I'm the same preferring to prepare everything beforehand, especially for stirfries.

Mecino said...

yes, it makes things much easier when it comes to putting it all together :)