Monday, April 20, 2009

Homemade Big Mac Sauce

I found the following recipe whilst browsing through recipes on the net. I came across a 'Secret Recipe' website, with all sorts of recips for popular take away dishes and sauces, that one can make at home. I am a sucker for Big Mac Sauce, so when I get a chance I will make the following:


Big Mac Sauce
½ cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons of French dressing
4 teaspoons of sweet pickle relish1 tablespoon finely minced white onion
1 teaspoon of white vinegar
1 teaspoon of sugar
1/8 teaspoon of salt

Method:
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
Place sauce in a container / jar and store in fridge for 3 hours.
Stir the sauce a couple of times as it chills.

Has anyone made their own Big Mac Suace at home? I would love to hear from you :)

1 comment:

41228774 said...

haha that's so dangerous! very cool find